ACF-50 Anti Corrosion Formula
CJ Aerospace is proud to announce we have been awarded Authorised Distributor for Lear Chemical Research Corporation- offering a range of corrosion inhibiting products.
An Anti-Corrosion Formula, ACF-50 is a state of the art, anti-corrosion/lubricant compound, that has been specifically designed for the Aero Space Industry.
It can be described as an ultra-thin fluid film compound which must be applied on an annual basis. ACF-50 actively penetrates through the corrosion deposits to the base of the cell where it emulsifies and encapsulates the electrolyte, lifting it away from the metal surface.
- Complete anti-corrosion solutions for airframe, avionics and ground support equipment.
- Significantly reduces corrosion events in both Structure & Avionics.
- Ultra Thin Film promotes weight reduction, improving payload capacity.
- ACF-50 is blended utilizing superior quality control ISO 9002 standards and has an excellent customer satisfaction record with a 0.0% return rate.
- Removal not required for re-application, creates no HAZMAT residue.
- ACF-50 is Non-Toxic according to EPA / OSHA standards.
ACF-50 then dispels this moisture and provides an atmospheric barrier which prevents any further moisture contact, thereby keeping the cell inactive. This compound continues to actively penetrate and "creep" into the tightest of seams, lap joints, micro cracks and around rivet heads, dissipating the moisture, even salt water, in these corrosion prone areas. These unique abilities of ACF-50 remain effective for 12 months, gradually disappearing as it is chemically consumed.
Although ACF-50 is used primarily in the aviation industry it can be used virtually anywhere that corrosion is a problem. Applications such as interior metal surfaces, structural assemblies, micro switches, avionic components, solenoids/motors, battery terminals etc.
32oz Bottle with Spray Aomiser
4Ltr / 5 Gallon Bulk
Lear Chemical Research Corporation
Lear Chemical Research has been successfully developing and compounding anti corrosion lubricants and greases since 1979. For over thirty-seven years they have been effectively solving corrosion related problems in the Automotive, Aviation, Industrial, Marine and Recreational industries. Their brands are ACF-50 & Corrosion Block.
To learn more about Lear Chemicals- visit their website here.