Careers at CJ Aerospace
1 position is currently available: Junior store person.
Junior Stores Person
- Taren Point Location
- Growing business
CJ Aerospace is one of Australia's leading Aircraft Spare Parts distributors.
Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We are specialists in supporting operators of small to medium turboprop aircraft, and we currently support King Air, Caravan, Twin Otter and Beech 1900 aircraft.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving inspection of parts and data entry into our inventory system
- Shipping inspection of parts prior to shipment, packing of parts and Invoicing
- Organising freight bookings and pick-ups via website and phone
- Shipping of customers orders
- Assisting with stocktake
- Reporting to Warehouse Manager and liaising with departments such as Sales, Accounts & our Cairns Branch
- We operate to a stringent Quality Manual audited by the Civil Aviation Authority. The applicant must be able to follow our rules, policies and procedures.
- Heavy lifting will be required (with assistance)
- Performing general housekeeping duties
Skills & Experience:
- Good keyboard skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- C Class drivers licence
- Forklift drivers licence (desirable)
- Willing to complete Dangerous Goods training
- Attention to detail is a must
- In return we will offer you an exciting and challenging role with opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
- The applicant will be required to complete the CASA "DAMP" (Drug and Alcohol Management Plan) online course and questionnaire.
- You will have the support of 2 well experienced store people as well as an experienced Warehouse Manager to assist with your training
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to email@example.com by no later than 5.30pm Friday 26th February 2021.