Jobs at CJ Aerospace
Sorry - There are no current positions available at CJ Aerospace.
Jobs at CJ Aero Engineering - Cairns MRO
Engineering & Responsible Manager, Aviation
- Required for a Maintenance Facility in General Aviation
- Based at Cairns International Airport
CJ Aero Engineering is an Approved Part 145 AMO Facility.
Specialising in charter and RPT aircraft maintenance for both Australian & Pacific Island based aircraft. Backing of our parent company CJ Aerospace, CJ Aero Engineering focus on both piston & turbo prop aircraft, including Beechcraft King Air, Cessna Caravan & Beech 1900s.
Starting immediately, CJ Aero Engineering is seeking a motivated & reliable individual to take on this new role within the business as our Engineering & Responsible Manager.
About the Role
Managing our day-to-day operations. Work to develop new business & customer retention opportunities to ensure the continued growth of CJ Aero Engineering. You will contribute to the development of the overall growth strategy across the business. Managing the Engineering & Administration Staff you will implement processes to drive efficiencies within the business & most of all ensure the whole customer experience.
Reporting to the CEO of CJ Aerospace in New South Wales.
- Developing Sales & Business development plans aligned with CJ Aero Engineering Growth Objectives
- Strong account and relationship management of existing clients
- Developing strong relationships with prospective clients
- Ensure a high standard of OH&S & environmental compliance in accordance with state law
- Managing operational efficiencies to meet client expectations
- Oversee project budgets & engage in cost management strategies
- Ensure our facility meets the needs of the planned work & tasks being undertaken
- Planning & employing required engineering personnel to meet work volumes
- Ensuring all maintenance staff keep up to date with training requirements
- Liaise with the Director whenever deficiencies emerge in respect to finance & acceptability of standards
- Ensure compliance of the AMO & all regulatory requirements for CJ Aero Engineering exposition
- Ensure that processes meet quality & safety compliance guidelines
- Oversee & manage Engineering & Administration staff
Skills & Experience:
You are an experienced Engineering manager possessing high technical skills. Strong interpersonal skills, you have a strong track record in leadership & people management skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the CASR Parts 42 and 145 & the MOS
- Hold a valid & current Australian Aircraft Engineering license B1.1 & B1.2 with ratings on PT6. TPE331 also an advantage but not essential.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the Aviation industry including management experience
- Strong leadership, teambuilding & mentoring skills
- Experience with Aerotrack would be an advantage
- The successful applicant will need to quickly develop a sound understanding of the CJ Aero Engineering SMS & business financial processes
- The applicant will be driven and customer focused
- In return we will offer you an exciting & challenging role.
- Our company encourages on-going training & professional development
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to email@example.com by no later than 5.30pm 12th July 2021.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME)
- Required for a busy Maintenance Facility in General Aviation
- Based at Cairns International Airport
CJ Aero Engineering is an Approved Part 145 AMO.
Specialising in charter and RPT aircraft maintenance for both Australian & Pacific Island based aircraft. CJ Aero Engineering focus on both piston & turbo prop aircraft, including Beechcraft King Air, Cessna Caravans, King Air & Beech 1900s.
Duties & Responsibilities:
CJ Aero Engineering is currently looking for experienced LAME to join our Cairns based team. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient & timely completion of maintenance tasks in accordance with company policy & CASA regulations.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must have held a PT6 license for a minimum of 2 years for ASEPTA requirements
- Must have CASA Part 66 B1.1 & B1.2 license
- Well organised
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Must be reliable
- Thorough understanding of the CASA airworthiness/ regulatory requirements
- Sound knowledge of QMS, SMS & WHS
- Must be eligible to hold an ASIC
- Able to successfully complete DAMP test required by CASA
- Applicants must be Australian Citizen or have full working rights within Australia
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Part 21 B300 Kingair
- Aerotrack experience, but not essential
- Computer literate
- In return we will offer you an exciting and challenging role. Our company encourages on-going training & professional development.
- Be part of a team where each team member works toward our common goal of providing high quality services to our customers.
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5.30pm Monday 12th July 2021.