Jobs at CJ Aerospace
STORE PERSON - SYDNEY
CJ Aerospace is one of Australia's leading Aircraft Spare Parts distributors.
We are expanding and are looking for an energetic & self-motivated person to join our team as a full time store person.
Located in Taren Point, NSW Australia.
Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We are specialists in supporting operators of small to medium turboprop aircraft, and we currently support King Air, Caravan, Twin Otter and Beech 1900 aircraft.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving inspection of parts & data entry into our inventory system
- Raising purchase orders for aircraft spares and consumables
- Shipping inspection of parts prior to shipment and invoicing
- Shipping of customers orders
- Assisting with stock take
- With the support of the Sales team, ensuring timely delivery of orders to customers
- Preparation of all relevant documentation and other requirements associated with managing an international customer base
- Monitoring and maintaining high levels of compliance
- Communicating effectively with the Company Director & Sales Team
- We operate to a stringent Quality Manual audited by the Civil Aviation Authority the applicant must be able to follow our rules, policies & procedures
- Heavy lifting will be required
- Performing general housekeeping duties
Skills & Experience:
- Good keyboard skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Warehousing experience would be an advantage
- C Class drivers licence
- Forklift drivers licence (desirable)
- DG Certificate (desirable)
In return we will offer you an exciting and challenging role with opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
The applicant will be required to complete the CASA "DAMP" (Drug and Alcohol Management Plan) online course and questionnaire.
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to email@example.com by no later than 5.30pm Friday 10th June 2022.