CAREERS AT CJ Aerospace
We are a small, dynamic business that is growing fast. Check out the current opportunities to become part of our team.
JOB POSTED: 21.08.18
STORE PERSON, AIRCRAFT SPARE PARTS
- Cairns Location
- Newly Created Position
- Dynamic, Growing Business
- Great Team & Culture: Work for the Best in Aviation Spare Parts
CJ Aerospace is one of Australia's leading Aircraft Spare Parts distributors.
We are expanding into Cairns and are looking for an energetic & self-motivated person to join our team as a full time store person.
Located in Stratford, QLD Australia.
Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We are specialists in supporting operators of small to medium turboprop aircraft, and we currently support King Air, Caravan, Twin Otter and Beech 1900 aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving inspection of parts & data entry into our inventory system
- Raising purchase orders for aircraft spares and consumables
- Shipping inspection of parts prior to shipment and invoicing
- Shipping of customers orders
- Assisting with stock take
- With the support of the Sales team, ensuring timely delivery of orders to customers
- Preparation of all relevant documentation and other requirements associated with managing an international customer base
- Monitoring and maintaining high levels of compliance
- Communicating effectively with the Company Director & Sales Team
- We operate to a stringent Quality Manual audited by the Civil Aviation Authority the applicant must be able to follow our rules, policies & procedures
- Heavy lifting will be required
- Performing general housekeeping duties
Skills and Experience:
- Good keyboard skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- C Class drivers licence
- Forklift drivers licence (desirable)
- DG Certificate (desirable)
- This role would suit a strong communicator with the ability to develop good rapport quickly
- A can-do attitude with commitment to reaching targets and goals
- Be able to keep commitments to customers
- Have a high energy level and an ability to handle multiple tasks and information sources
- Have an interest in the Aviation Industry
In return we will offer you an exciting and challenging role with opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
The applicant will be required to complete the CASA "DAMP" (Drug and Alcohol Management Plan) online course and questionnaire.
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5.30pm Friday 31st August.
About CJ Aerospace
CJ Aerospace is dedicated to securing our position as one of the premier aviation parts distributors in the world. We are innovators in our field supplying quality spare parts and support to the aviation industry.
Our focus is to ensure our customers have quick access to the quality parts they require for the optimum performance of their aircraft and we understand the role we play is critical to your operations.
Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We continuously review our systems, facilities and procedures to ensure the delivery of the highest standards in support and service to our customers.