CAREERS AT CJ Aerospace
We are a small, dynamic business that is growing fast. Check out the current opportunities to become part of our team.
JOB POSTED: 18.07.18
SALESPERSON, AIRCRAFT SPARE PARTS
- Taren Point location
- Growing business
- Excellent salary package, negotiable based on experience
CJ Aerospace is dedicated to securing our position as one of the premier aviation spare parts distributors in the world. Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We are specialists in supporting operators of small to medium turboprop aircraft, and we currently support King Air, Caravan, Twin Otter as well as smaller GA aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with customers, corporate and charter operators to allow CJ Aerospace to gain a higher strength in the market
- Being responsible for quoting & following up with the customer, processing the purchase order, ordering parts, monitoring shipping and ensuring the customer receives their order in a timely manner
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure timely shipping of goods to our customers
- Interface directly with customers, major suppliers and industry to support all strategic marketing and sales initiatives
- Further develop sales procedures and policies
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets
- Increase the company’s database by cold calling, emailing and meeting potenial customers
- Maintain contact with all existing customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests & potential for new products or services
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of the General Aviation industry in Australia
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and be team focused
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required
- Competent computer skills including MS office
- Experience with Quantum spare parts inventory software (not essential)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer focus
- This role would suit a strong communicator with the ability to develop good rapport quickly
- A can-do attitude with commitment to reaching targets and goals
- Be able to keep commitments to customers
- Have a high energy level and an ability to handle multiple tasks and information sources
- Have an interest in the Aviation Industry
In return we will offer an excellent salary package including base salary, superannuation and commission structure. Our company encourages on-going training & professional development.
You will be required to complete the CASA "DAMP" (Drug and Alcohol Management Plan) online course and questionnaire.
We are looking to get interviews underway ASAP. Please submit your covering letter specifying your experience and a copy of your CV to, email@example.com by no later than 5.30pm Friday 27th July 2018.
About CJ Aerospace
CJ Aerospace is dedicated to securing our position as one of the premier aviation parts distributors in the world. We are innovators in our field supplying quality spare parts and support to the aviation industry.
Our focus is to ensure our customers have quick access to the quality parts they require for the optimum performance of their aircraft and we understand the role we play is critical to your operations.
Our state of the art warehouse is dedicated solely to aircraft parts warehousing and distribution. We continuously review our systems, facilities and procedures to ensure the delivery of the highest standards in support and service to our customers.